Monday, January 4, 2016

                                                                                 2016

               I hope my year is a little better and not as hectic as last year . I also hope that  my sister does not be as mean to me as she was last year . I also hope none of my teachers move out like one of them has already . I now instead of having miss.Dullard I have a teacher that i don't know because I have only been in my school for not even one year . 


               My new blog for 2016 is gonna be about 2 games .



               . Terraria

               .Garden warfare/plants vs zombies
   
          
             Garden warfare is the one i got for Christmas and Terraria i got early last year before I moved into and apartment not to far from here . 

No comments:

Post a Comment