Monday, September 21, 2015

                                                   ALL ABOUT ME
    My name is Zachary Martin  Hummel  . My favorite sport is sports soccer , my team also won and earned a trophy that is sitting on my table right this second .  My soccer team was called the fire eagles .I had very good teammates and we all loved soccer . I still have some of my stuff like my socks and my cleats My ball. My favorite color is blue and  the cool thing is blue is the color of the sky and also the color of the ocean and the color of a lot of other things .My favorite food is pepperoni pizza .




                                              
                                                        My old school

      My school was called McDonald elementary where I have been since I was 5 years old . It was the best school ever . My favorite year there was second .I had a nice teacher ,her name is miss winter I never got in trouble ,not even yellow or red . I have had amazing teachers in my old school and I have really good teachers now.
                                 
                              That's me
    that's me I love school and hope to have a good year at this new school and also lots of fun .     by Zachary Hummel
                         

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great blog it's funny because I'm making a Greek myth blog to.

    ReplyDelete